London's trip - Day 2

12:21

Hello Cookies!

El segundo día fue muy movido, mucho que ver y terminé con los pies, literalmente, destrozados.
Para mi fue el mejor día porque HOLA CAMDEN !!
El plan del segundo día fue:

Second day was very active, a lot of things to see and I finished with my feet, literally, shattered.
It was the best day for me because HELLO CAMDEN !!
The second day's plan was:

-Natural History Museum
-Camden town
-Platform 9 3/4
-Sherlock Holmes Museum
-Hamleys
-Harrods


Natural History Museum


Camden Town

Platform 9 3/4

Sherlock Holmes Museum

Hamleys

Harrods

Tampoco tengo fotos de las compras de ese día pero creo que fue:
I have not photos from shopping but I think it was:

-Creepers 30£ (ORIGINAL CREEPERS ON SALE OH GOD)
-Horoscope rug
-Cup for smoothies

cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors