London's trip - Day 1

13:33

Hello Cookies!

Empezamos con una recopilación de mi viaje a Londres. Simplemente MARAVILLOSO. Pasé 4 días geniales con mi amiga en una ciudad preciosa, y aunque obviamente no nos dió tiempo de ver todo, lo que vimos me enamoró.
Nos organizamos los días para salir de casa temprano y no volver hasta estar muertas, y así fue.

I'm going to start with a recopilation of my London's trip. Simply WONDERFUL. I was four amazing days with my friend in a beautiful city, and although we did not have time to see everything, I'm in love with what we saw.
We organized our days to go out early and don't come back until being very tired, so it was.

Day 1:

-British Museum
-Portobello Road
-Oxford street (de compriiiiiis)
-Buckingham Palace
-Queen's garden

British Museum


Portobello Road


Oxford Street
dato: si pedís en los restaurantes "tap water" (agua del grifo) os sale gratis, la ponen fresquita y con hielo, sabe bien
fact: if you ask for "tap water" on restaurants, it's free, cold and with ice, it tastes good


Buckingham Palace + Queen's garden

No tengo muchas fotos porque íbamos las dos flipando con todo (y a ratos por la lluvia).
Compré varias cosas en Oxford Street aunque tampoco tengo fotos... (soy un desastre):
I don't have a lot of photos because we were freaking with everything (and sometimes rain).
I bought some things in Oxford Street but I have not photos too... (I'm a disaster):

-H&M clothes
-3 bath bombs from Lush
-shampoo from Lush 

¿Habéis estado en Londres?
Have you ever been in London?

cookiescorpse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Afiliados

Más allá del arcoíris gris
Strawberry Fiels
RedStar-Sama ART
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ailoviusoumach

zap!

zap!

Sponsors